- College Planning: 12th Grade
- College Planning: 11th Grade
- 10 Things Seniors Can Do This Summer
- Obtaining SAT & ACT Accommodations
COLLEGE SEARCH SERVICES
- College Board The most comprehensive source for college search and SAT registration
- College Navigator National Center for Education Statistics: College facts and figures
- ECampus Tours Video Campus Tours
- Colleges that Change Lives Learn about 40 hidden gem colleges that changes lives
- College Data Search 1900+ colleges by location, size, selectivity, cost, and major or lookup by name. Detailed college profiles. Easy to print, download, and email
SAT/ACT REGISTRATION & PREPARATION
- SAT Registration Register for the SAT Reasoning Test, the SAT Subject Tests; find practice questions for the SAT’s.
- ACT Registration Register for the ACT’s; find practice questions for the ACT’s.
- Fair Test Test optional colleges: colleges that do not require SAT’s or ACT’s.
- KHAN Academy SAT Prep Free SAT Prep with KHAN Academy
- Kaplan Test Prep SAT/ACT Test Prep available in home with a private tutor or online
- College Planning Partnerships SAT/ACT Prep and online tutoring
- Number 2 SAT/ACT Prep
- Test Prep Review Practice SAT/ACT Tests
- The Common Application Common, standardized first-year application form for use at any of 740 member institutions. Refer to the Guide to the Common Application to help you complete each question.
- Apply Texas A common application for both Texas and non-Texas students to apply to the many outstanding postsecondary TX institutions
- Universal College Application Common, standardized first-year application form for use at any 40 member institution
- College for all Texans Financial aid information for Texas students
- Chegg Connects schools with scholarships
- CAPPEX Data base of national scholarships
- College Data College scholarship match
- FastWeb A free site for students and one of the Web’s largest directories of private scholarships
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) The only application to apply for federal aid
- CSS Financial Aid Profile Required by certain private institutions to provide non-federal aid
- Student Aid This is the federal government’s Web site devoted to helping anyone prepare for and fund their post-high school education. Naturally, there’s a lot of info here for graduating high school seniors on a variety of college admissions and financial aid topics
- Finaid Part of Fastweb.com, FinAid is a free student resource for learning about all types of financial aid. There are articles, guides to paperwork and calculators for financial aid from loans to military aid
- Myfuture.com Offers career placement advice
- Careers.org Links to career resources and jobs. Salary information, job openings
- Johnson O’Connor Research Foundation aptitude testing program to help individuals discover their natural potential by identifying personal strengths.
- AIMS Aptitude testing program
- NCAA Eligibility Clearinghouse For the NCAA college-bound athlete, Division I and II